Monday, April 11, 2022

Mother Nature


As Mother Nature herself, it is my duty to protect the environment and keep Earth healthy for all living things. So I was quite shocked and disappointed in myself when I woke up from my long slumber to find the Earth in the state it is today. 

“I knew I shouldn’t have given humans such high intelligence and free will! Well if humans aren’t going to be responsible with nature, I’m just going to have to help them become one with nature again.”

I begin to survey the area when I finally spotted a father and son sitting on a bench enjoying some bonding time at the national park.

“Alright let’s see. First things first let’s remove those pesky clothes from them. They won’t be needing them from now on.”

A gust of wind passed over the father and son leaving them both surprised and embarrassed as they quickly realized that they were both now completely naked. 

“Now let me put the boy in a more compatible body. And while the physical changes are happening I’m going to remove both of their former human goals and dreams with that of animal goals to reproduce and pass on their genes.”

Over taken by primal instincts the former boy dropped to her knees and began sucking on the cock of her old man to prepare for the hardcore sex they were going to engage in.



After a few minutes of sucking the new girl sat her round ass on the lap of the man and began to grind on his dick. Each movement and rotation of her hips was perfectly timed to ensure that the maximum amount of cum would enter her vagina and fertilize her egg. 




The former boy then turned her head and looked straight at me and for a split moment I could see her past personality and character staring back at me. However, her eyes quickly glazed over as the burning desire to be fucked overtook her mind and turned her into a simple minded slut.





The sounds of their fucking echoed throughout the park but no one else was around to witness the events that transpired.

“AHHHH OOOOHHHH AAHHHHHH!!!”

Deprived of all speech the girl was only able to yell, moan, and squeal. But this still perfectly communicated the pure bliss she found herself in. Eventually they both climaxed and the man filled the girl with his warm cum. 

“My work here is done. I hope the girl will grow up to be a caring mother for the new baby she will now carry. Now it’s time for the rest of mankind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment