Sunday, August 20, 2023

Always Read the Fine Print



"Just sign here and here. Great! I'll be back to start the procedure in a few minutes. Just sit tight."


My old orthodontics clinic had no choice but to refer me to this new clinic, about an hour's drive out of town. Embarrassingly, on account of my terrible gag reflexes. Getting my adult braces on was a feat deemed too hard for my old orthodontist.


"Dr. Cruz has the most experience and best equipment for patients like you. I'll refer you to him so your appointment goes as smoothly and comfortably as possible."


Dr. Cruz eventually returned with a needle. I couldn't help but shiver a bit. I hated needles.


"For that pesky gag reflex of yours."


I felt a pinch on my gum and nothing more, for a few seconds, that is. My body tensed, and the room became frigidly cold! I sank lower and lower into my seat as my eyes fixated on the ceiling above me. I was as rigid as a statue during the entire transformation. In the end, I was unrecognizable. I became a woman in body and flesh. 




"Let's see here. Blink twice if you feel any discomfort," Dr. Cruz instructed me as he inserted two of his long fingers deep down my throat. 


To my surprise, I felt absolutely nothing! You could put a whole cucumber down my throat, and I still wouldn't gag.




"Or your cock that works too."


The drug not only turned me into a cute chick. It also made me much more submissive and open to suggestions. Not that I cared. I was in a state of euphoria, probably induced by whatever he drugged me with. Dr. Cruz was as serious about his job as he was handsome, though. He got my braces on in no time at all. I was so happy with my treatment that I offered to pay another way. 




I'm so happy he took me on my offer. Apparently, the drug wears off in about a week, and I should be back in my old body with my old dick back. However, upon reading the fine print on the documents I signed, being in contact with cum reduces the chances of changing back by 50%. Thankfully my roommate helped me explore all the pleasures and perks of having a pair of tits and a throat that knows no limit ;).




Side effects of my treatment also carried things like uncontrollable swallowing, higher libido, shifts in my sexuality, and bimbo-like personality disorders induced by lower IQ. Consistent exposure to my roommate's semen probably didn't help my case either. As a result, I enrolled in my old high school to counteract my lower intelligence. It wasn't so bad. I got to live out my deepest and darkest fantasies of being a complete slut and teacher's pet to all my old teachers. 




"I always knew Mr. Smith was packing some heat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment