Thursday, June 15, 2023

Getting Dragged Along

 It took a bit of sweet talk, but my girlfriend convinced me to go to the concert with her.


"You know I'm not a big fan of all the K-pop nonsense, but sure, babe, let's go!"


At the venue, it was easy to see who were the dragged boyfriends, husbands, and brothers. I chuckled at the shared male experience surrounding these types of concerts. All of a sudden, the speakers boomed with sounds of seemingly random instrumental noises ranging from guitar riffs to piano notes. A pink sonic boom blasted outwards from the speakers and washed over the crowd. 


In unison, hundreds of males moaned as their bodies transformed into female Asian versions of themselves. To all the male attendees, nothing strange happened as dicks shriveled into pussies, asses grew to range from thick or petite proportions, and chests expanded into plump or perky breasts. On the other hand, female attendees remained unaffected psychically but acted as if nothing strange occurred. 


"Huh, that was strange, wasn't it, babe."


"Ohhh~ I'm so fucken horny bestie! I would gladly let one of these boys eat my pussy." 


The show continued like normal. My girlfriend, now turned best friend danced and sang along with the music. Every former male, however, watched in lustful awe at the band members. 




"Damn, this concert isn't so bad. That K-pop idol sure got one hell of an ass." I thought to myself. 


"Let me suck your cocks. Fill my pussy with your cum!" I screamed, flashing my perky tits and licking my lips sexually. I was watching a false reality which led me to make some pretty questionable decisions that night. 




Hopefully, my girlfriend doesn't learn about the steamy orgy we boys had backstage with these K-pop girls. Unbeknownst to me or the other former men, we were the ones being fucked to a breathtaking orgasm and forced to drink all of their hot semen.


The Next Day:


My girlfriend and I don't remember much from our last night experience other than some memories of feeling good pleasure. I became a fan of K-pop and started to include new music from that genre in my playlists. Funny enough, hitting shuffle ended up with me accidentally listening to an album by the band we went to see last night. 




Getting cream pied or impregnated made the changes permanent, so thankfully, this album had a safety feature that made listeners think they were fully naked. On top of that, as a plus, female listeners became extremely horny and hunky males.




Our relationship and sex life took on a new and exciting turn as hours were spent with us believing we were having the most steamy and powerful orgasms we had in ages.



I'll be sure to share some of this music with families and friends ;). Maybe an album without safety features will release soon. Being stuck in my high libido alter teenage persona wouldn't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment