Friday, May 26, 2023

Stranger at the DMV




Now serving F069

Immaturely I let out a chuckle. Looking down at my application, the number F071 stared back at me. 

"Just a few more to go, and I'm out of here," I sigh with partial relief.

"Uggghhh," the man sitting next to me groaned indiscreetly, causing a few heads to turn, "first the airport, and now this!"

"I hear you, man. By the way, where are you from?" I politely ask, attempting to offer this guy some casual chit-chat.

"Oh, you wouldn't understand," the man replied almost cryptically, "nice ID, by the way. May I take a look?"

Without waiting for a response, the man unclipped my ID from my application and looked at it momentarily. I looked at the stranger, puzzled by his strange actions. Upon returning the ID, he took a tattered leather notebook from his bag with brownish pages. A gust of wind would probably blow the cover right off. After a few scribbles and an electric beam shooting out from the book later, I was on my knees, sucking the man off.

His cock was beautiful. His body is so sexy. His scent was intoxicating. He was perfect, and my newfound desire was to please him by using every ounce of my body and staying laser-focused on milking his balls.

Every concern and responsibility I had planned for my appointment was meaningless. Unimportant. Just like me. I was the stranger's pocket pussy. As mindless and brainless as the hundreds of tapping phone games, you pull out in waiting rooms for entertainment. Only I was better. A living, breathing bombshell bent to the wishes of my master. Now a blowjob. Maybe doggy or cowgirl in ten. Finish off with some cuddles. The possibilities were endless.

Bystanders sat around us sleeping, on their phones, or filling out applications. An elderly couple shuffled to their window. Children ran around shouting. But none seemed to notice the dirty sex act happening mere inches away from them. 

The man finally pulled his dick out of my mouth with a pop. My mouth remained open in an o shape where his cock used to be just moments ago. The salty taste of pre cum was all that remained. 

"Wait here. This dad will make a great slut. I have an eye for guys who will become good cock hungry bimbos for me."

Obediently my body froze up as the stranger walked away. My mind was cloudy and fuzzy, but I could tell this young dad was accompanying his son for the behind-the-wheel driving test.

The two of them were busy at a window when the stranger approached. My eyes were frozen, so I could only see a few movements out of the corner of my eye. Part of whatever this sick man did to me left me quite dumbed down. All I could comprehend hearing was some laughs before the man sat back down and pulled out the same mysterious book that put me in this situation. 

Suddenly, crawling into my vision on the floor was a busty redhead with a dump truck of an ass stretching every piece of fabric in her tight leggings. The stranger wasted no time, and it was clear he was ready to bust a load down this babe's throat. Grabbing the back of her head, the man eagerly had the girl suck him off hard and dry.

The former man locked eyes with mines, and I could make out a glimpse of his trapped mind behind all the moans and bouncing. Our moment of shared humility broke when her eyes crossed from the firehose of semen gushing into her mouth and deep down her stomach. A muffled moan filled my ears as her body collapsed from a seemingly mind-numbing orgasm for submissively giving the man a blowjob.




In a surprising act of resistance and strong will, she pulled her mouth free, but her mind was visibly in contradiction with how she felt, brought on by the power the stranger exhibited on both of us.

"Clean it up bitch. No, lick it clean, you dirty slut. There you go. Who is a good girl for Daddy? You're no longer daddy. I'm your daddy now, and your my good little cum dumpster. How about you girls show me what your pussies can do. Come on now, let's find a comfy place for all three of us. Maybe that boy of yours can join us later," the stranger laughed as he led us to a room with large tables.

Holding hands, the redhead and I walked into whatever the man had in store for us. We were at the complete mercy of this man. It was scary but, at the moment, in our young horny teen bodies, also exciting.




Now serving F071

Epilogue:

Two hours passed, and the stranger did what he came here to do.

"Don't come looking for me. You will never find me. No one will believe you two. You will only have each other to bond over this experience. Or not. You can each lead your own separate lives, never talking about what happened today. I know you guys have lives to live, so I'll happily turn you guys back to normal."

"Don't you want another piece of this hot ass baby," I cooed sexily, twirling hair with my cum pasted fingers. 

"Please, master! Another taste of your hot sperm. I promise I'll be a good girl this time," the redhead chimed in with puppy eyes and a cute little pout. Fresh cum leaked from her stretched vagina and ran down her long sexy legs.

With a wink, the man walked out of the DMV and out of our lives for good. A minute or two passed, and we both got our bodies back. I missed my appointment, and the dad had a lot of explaining to do with his son. Whether our threesome with the stranger made the wait at the DMV less dreadful was up for debate. Even I didn't know the answer to that. But I have to admit there is something freeing, heavenly, and hot about being a fucktoy for someone with godlike powers.


No comments:

Post a Comment