Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Wormhole



Teachers have named me a prodigy ever since I was a child in elementary school. My genius won me awards, titles, and even the privilege of joining a prestigious space exploration lab at MIT. However, being smart did have its drawbacks. For one, I had very few friends. I'm lucky to have Issac as a childhood friend, even though Issac lacks the same intelligence as me and is considered by many to be a clumsy and slow person. I still cared and cherished the friendship we shared. Even more so, I'm grateful to have met my new girlfriend, Olivia, at the space exploration lab. She is a petite, shy, and nerdy girl with renowned large glasses that adorn her hazel eyes along with her long curly brown hair. But don't let her innocent looks fool you; she loves naughty and steamy sex. We enjoyed some new years eve sex a few hours ago to celebrate the completion of my new invention. Afterward, she left to countdown to midnight with her family while I prepared for the first official test use of the interstellar travel machine at MIT. 


The new year marked the optimal positioning of the Earth among the stars in our galaxy. I began the opening procedure for the device a few minutes before 12. The metal archway that will contain the hole in space-time shook and glowed with each passing second as midnight approached. To the sound of fireworks, the device finally worked! I couldn't believe it as a swirling white portal danced before me. My awe and excitement were short-lived, though, as the metal archway snapped with a terrible screech. I dove for the emergency shut-off button just in time to save the school and pretty much the whole city but not before the wormhole violently sucked me in.


"NO!! FUCK," I screamed out loud in the back of a car? What was I doing in the back of a car? Unless the wormhole brought me here! At least it didn't kill me, thankfully. 


"Hey man, sorry for yelling in your ear like that. Can you tell me where we're-?" I stopped asking my question as I realized the driver couldn't hear me with his earbuds in and music blaring so loud even I could hear it. What surprised me more was my extremely girly voice. I looked down and saw I was wearing a red dress. I gasped in surprise and knew I needed to get out of this car! I tapped the man's shoulder, but he continued to ignore me! I started to panic now as I believed I was being kidnapped. At a red light, I tried opening my car door, but the handle broke off! Next, I tried opening my window, but the glass was stuck. In all of my panic, I didn't notice the Uber stopping in front of my girlfriend's apartment. The driver got out and politely opened my door.  


"Here you go, mam. Stay safe, and happy New Year."


"Uhh...Um...thanks..." I said meekly, still spooked from my heart-wrenching panic attack. 


"Hey, wait!" the man called.


"Y-yes?"


"You forgot your glasses," the man smiled as he handed me a pair of glasses.


"Oh, thank you," I didn't realize my vision was much worse in the darkness of his car.




I needed to fix this right now! I have to get back to MIT and-. Walking away from my girlfriend's apartment, I had the sudden urge to pee really bad! I couldn't hold it, so I ran inside the apartment building, and thankfully the manager let me use her bathroom. In the bathroom, I had time to take in my new body. My tits were big and bouncy, and my ass all cute and petite. My dick was also gone and replaced with a tight pink pussy. Finishing up, I made my way toward the entrance but came face-to-face with a delivery man blocking the door with an enormous package and his hand truck broken. I sighed in disbelief at my terrible luck and decided to see if my girlfriend was home. 


Knocking on her door, I waited. And then it finally hit me; this wasn't bad luck! It was fate in an alternate universe at work! I was here at my girlfriend's door for naughty and steamy sex! I didn't have time for this, so I ran but not for long, as a stray floor tile sticking up from the floor tripped me and sent me flying face-first to the ground.


"Oh, hey baby!!! I knew you'd show up!! I stole the MAU remote device thing Issac was working on in the MIT lab and-."


"Yeah yeah, sounds great, babe," I quickly replied as I got back on my feet, "but I really need to go right n-." My voice abruptly cut off, and I stood with my eyes glazed and tongue sticking out, panting and squirming from the pleasure coursing through my body.




Pointing the remote at me, my girlfriend smiled as she stripped me from my red dress. "There's a good girl," Olivia whispered as she kissed me passionately and put my glasses back on. "You always knew how much I liked to roleplay during sex, but you were never really good at it," she cooed, twisting my sensitive nipple and sending another wave of pleasure shooting through my chest and making me whimper and drool even more. "Well, with this invention, all of that changes now!"


Grabbing my hand, she led me inside and threw me onto the bed. The pink beam shot out from the remote again and turned me into a slutty schoolgirl. The pink light flooded my vision as it penetrated the front of my head and rewired my mind. Soon enough, I fully believed I was Natalie, a horny teenage bimbo in dire need of a grade boost from her hot teacher.




"Like my new look slut?" Olivia teased as she gave herself a sexy man's body and throbbing cock just asking to be sucked.




I didn't even bother to answer. I lunged forward, mouth gaping and eyes wide open full of lustful desire. My head bobbed back and forth as my muffled gagging filled the bedroom. I needed my teacher's cum even more than I needed that C in history. 


"Show me that juicy ass bitch," Olivia commanded with her manly voice, "You were always such a stupid slut, just like your older sister before you last year! You've been a naughty girl this semester, and naughty girls need a good fucking in their pussy to teach them a lesson they won't forget this time!"




"Ohhh fuck!!! Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES!!!!" I screamed, clenching the pillows as the glowing pressure grew in my new womanhood. "OHHH GODDD!!! YES, I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL. PUNISH ME, DADDY!!!" I couldn't hold it anymore and experienced the most gut-wrenching orgasm this horny teen body has ever felt. Even more pleasurable than the dozens of orgasms I shared with my boyfriend on prom night. I saw stars as if I was on cloud nine. Coming down from my heavenly climax, I got on my knees and finished my hot teacher with a few seconds of blowing him with my plump lips. "MMMmmmmm...hee hee...I bet my older sister isn't half as good as me. Huh, Mr."




"Fuck, bitch. That was an A+ performance!"


"Olivia!!! What the fuck are you doing with my MAU remote!!"


"Oh, Issac," Olivia answered, rolling her eyes, "Coming here when I have control of your remote was a dumb mistake for someone as smart as you! It must've been fate!"



Fate. Fate?! That word struck something in my head, and for a second, I remembered everything! I'm not a stupid bimbo named Natalie! I'm Marco, a genius who just happened to jump universes and needed to go back to my own reality! But no sooner did these revelating memories melt away than my Natalie persona returned. Once again, I needed cock and only cock in all of my aching holes. Woah, that pink laser thingy was like totes awesome!! I wonder where it came fr-. Oh, fuck yes!! That cute man...What was his name? Ivan? Evan? Whatever, he's heading this way!! Please, oh please, pound my pussy so hard I can no longer think straight!! Not like I think much, anyways, tee hee!!



Oh, my days!! He's so huge!! His cock feels better than my boyfriend's!! "Shit, shit, shit, don't stop, baby, keep going!!! I want your cum so bad in my pussy!! I want it so bad right now!! Fill it all up!! Make me yours!! Take me!! Breed me!! Marry me!! I want you!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! OHHHH GODDD UUUUHHHH AHHHH FUUUCCKKK." 



The clock struck twelve, and I clenched my vagina muscles around Issac's cock, holding on for dear life as another orgasm sent me spasming, and Issac nutted and released all his seed into my womb. That new years eve was a night I'll never forget. I'll carry his baby for nine months and grow a family with many children with him. Our family and I will count down to midnight for years to come. I hope all versions of me in other universes are just as happy as I am in this universe. Or something like that. My hubby Issac explained it to me, I think. Something to do with Einstein and wormholes and shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment