Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Alluring Ass

 


Never piss off a witch. It's a lesson as old as time and probably familiar to you by now. Well, I had to learn that the hard way after the daughter of a witch complained to her mom about how I teased her about that dump trunk of an ass she got. Her mom didn't find my teasing too funny, so she cast a ridiculous curse on me. Before I knew it, I became a carbon copy of her daughter from head to toe and pussy to buttocks.




"Let's see how much you enjoy the unwanted attention from having such an alluring ass, dumbass!"




A girl from one of my classes was the first to fall under the magical spell resonating from my bouncy cheeks. Maybe if I were already in the student housing swimming pool, instead of groping my tits and fingering my pussy, she wouldn't have transformed. However, her hazelnut eyes caught full sight of my behind, and it was far too late after that. She grew a whole foot in height and gained muscles across her once smooth and petite body dressed in a skimpy bikini. Finally, sprouting from her vagina was a humongous veiny cock and a pair of succulent balls dangling in plain sight. In seconds, the young girl became a 10/10 behemoth of a man that any woman would die to fuck. I can confirm from my juices seeping out of my glistening pussy just by looking at him and his throbbing erection. The newly transformed man was horny and able to seduce my yearning body into sucking his dick. I was horny too, so I saw this situation as a win-win experience for us. He didn't even last 20 seconds before he blew his load into my godly mouth, skilled in giving perfect blowjobs.




I wiped my mouth and smiled as the man's dick went limp before inverting back into a tight vagina. In seconds the girl returned in body and mind panting on the striped sunlounger stained with our sexual fluids.


"What the fuck!! How did you make me do that!? I was a man! I had a dick!! No, that didn't happen!! I mean, how could it happen!?"


"Umm...Maybe it had something to do with the curse that bitchy witch placed on my ass. You know, like magic. I guess?" I replied awkwardly, aware of how absurd I sounded.


"Get away from me, you freak!! You monster!!" the girl screamed in my face before running off crying and bawling her eyes out.


Afterward, I returned to my dorm to get my workout hour in and contemplate my experience from a few minutes ago. So my ass turns people into hot guys to fuck? I mean, I'm not gay or anything, but sucking dick as a woman is just so much fun! The warm pulsating sensation in my mouth, accompanied by the unique taste of salty sweat, was just so mesmerizing. And so...so. Umm, anyways. I guess having them orgasm reverts the transformation and turns them back to normal, so that's always good to know. I wonder how I'll do things like grocery shopping and-.




With a loud bang, my roommate burst into the room, fuming. "The fuck did you do to my girlfriend, man! Oh, you're going to pay for this. You're going to-" His voice quickly cut off, and his jaw went slack as he caught me in a not-so-flattering position. Well, now that I'm sexy, maybe it is flattering, minus the magic reality-altering curse. My roommate became a hot and feminine version of himself dying to have sex with me, just like his girlfriend. I knew what had to be done, so I went straight to work pleasuring the girl by scissoring our pussies. 




It was much harder getting my roommate to orgasm than getting his girl to cum. I lost control of my horniness, and due to sheer curiosity, I had the girl start playing with my pussy with her warm tongue. What I didn't know was that my ass has an exponential effect on the mind of others when placed close to their face. I didn't notice my roommate's mind turning to mush as I let out a loud sensual moan while squirting the fuck out of my pussy.




Eventually, her tongue stopped licking, and her eyes glazed as her whole body froze like a mannequin.


"Oh my gosh!! What did you do to him!!" I barely noticed my roommate's girlfriend entering our room, losing her mind. Panicking, I had no choice but to buy myself some time to figure out how to solve this sticky situation. Turning around, I began to twerk my voluptuous Latina ass; in hopes of distracting her from her subsequent transformations.




It was the least I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment