Monday, December 12, 2022

Soccer Mom

 



"Remember Derek: Mark's soccer practice is at 12:30, dinner at 6:30, and bedtime by 8:00," my mom reminded me for the fourth time as she grabbed her leather purse before opening the front door and following dad outside. A cold gush of wind rushed into the kitchen, sending my paperwork fluttering upwards before being scattered across the tiled kitchen floor.


"Yeah, mom, I got it!" I yelled back, slightly annoyed, as I bent over to collect the papers needed for my new car at the local dealership. 


"Oh, I'm so sorry, dear," my mom half-heartily apologized as dad honked the family car outside, "I got to go now! We'll be back by ten, ok, sweetie? Love you!!"


"Love you too, mom!!" I watched from our living room window as my dad pulled out of the driveway and drove away. I let a small sigh escape my lips. Had it not been for my little brother, Mark, I would have called all my college friends to come and party at my house. Regretfully, I had to worry about babysitting Mark. Well, as long as I'm stuck with my younger brother for the day might as well sign that contract for the new car I've been saving up for, for years. After making breakfast and packing Mark's soccer gear in a large duffle bag, we took a bus to the TG dealership. My friends recommended this place to me due to the superb service their parents received when they bought their family cars here. The dealership had a very luxurious and highly professional atmosphere surrounding it. Men and women in expensive suits and shining jewelry assisted dozens of people under the looming presence of bright chandeliers that reflected the light outside and created extravagant rainbows high above our heads. Strangely enough, they even had a daycare-like playground right here in the smack center of the lobby. Even more strange was that I had no idea what the letter "TG" stood for.


"Can I be of some assistance to you, young man?" 


Snapping back to reality, I stumble over my words, "Oh...um...yeah, sorry, I was just distracted by all the rainbows in here," I answer with an awkward laugh. "I have some paperwork here with me for the car I've been planning to buy-"


"Beautiful, aren't they...just like you in a moment..." the man whispered into my ear as he caressed my face with his rough hand.


Before I had time to react, the man flicked his wrist, and a blinding white light shot straight out of the face of his Gucci watch and struck the chandeliers above. An ominous noise echoed on the glass windows as the reflecting rays of light bounced back and forth between all the glowing crystals above. The ceiling grew brighter and brighter before finally shooting rainbow beams like a disco ball that struck everyone but the dealership employees and Mark. My chest became hot as the rainbow beam lifted me off my feet and into the air. The rainbow moved across my entire body, twisting and molding flesh until I became a dazzling middle-aged woman dressed in luxurious pearls and a black dress. Suspended in the air, I let out a loud cry of pleasure as my dick and balls spasmed and inverted themselves into a quivering clit that squirted hot pussy juices all over the floor below. I closed my eyelids as my eyes reeled back into my head from the heavenly orgasm that overtook my mature body. Grasping onto a white pillar behind me, I was slowly dragged back down to face my captor.




"Wha...what the hell did you do to me!!" I yelled in the man's face with a panicked voice as I looked around and saw an increased number of milfs of all ages, races, and sizes. "You got to fix this right now, or else... or else I'm calling the police!!" I shrieked with my sexy voice as tears started to form in my eyes.


"Of course, mam, please, step into my office, and we can have all of this sorted out."


"NO!!" I sternly reply, pointing a slender finger toward him, "I'm not going anywhere with you...Not until the police-" I stopped talking just as I realized the duffle bag I was rummaging through in search of my phone was now a leather purse that looked exactly like my mom's.


"Mrs. Garcia, please, whatever is troubling you, I'm sure I can fix it. Just please step into my office," the gentleman insisted, holding my soft feminine hands between his palms.


"N-No...Something is not right," I exclaimed, shaking my head to rid myself of pervasive thoughts entering my mind. But somehow, that name...Mrs. Garcia...just sounded so right. I stared into the man's perverted gaze for a second before Mark finally broke me.




"Mommy!! I'm going to be late for soccer practice!!"


My eyes glazed over as I instantly became a passenger in my new bouncy body. I looked the man up and down with my lust-filled eyes before giving him a flirtatious smile. Yes, of course! I've always been Mrs. Garcia. A single soccer mom who is known all around the neighborhood for being a horny milf that can't get enough cock from all the dads at soccer practice.




"Sweetie, why don't you play with all the nice toys here? Mommy just needs to finish something quick with this very nice man here," I explained in a bubbly bimbo voice that made even my inner subconscious eyes roll. Taking the man's muscular arm, I swayed my childbearing hips back and forth as I: and dozens of other: freshly transformed milfs followed our captors into various offices.


"I know you're a busy soccer mom, so I'll make this quick, gorgeous."




"Shut up and fuck me, big boy!" I hate to admit it, but that was the most incredible sex I've ever experienced. The man had me squealing like a horny teenager as my moans traveled through the thin walls surrounding us. Every milf unanimously orgasmed before we cleaned ourselves, thanked the men and women in suits, and left the dealership.




After Mark's soccer practice, I drove home in my new SUV with one of the sexy dads at practice today. This wasn't our first time having sex at my place. My mind and body knew all the right things to say and the best ways to pleasure his manhood. Gyrating my pussy on his rock-hard dick, I finally orgasmed while wrapping my arms around his swole chest. "Oh, fuck!! OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING...YES-YES-YES...FILL MY PUSSY!! OOHHH-AHHH!!" Covered in sweat and cum dripping from my vagina, I kissed the love of my life and whispered in a soothing voice, "I love you." The alarm clock read 10:12.


Ten years later:


"Mother, Nathan should be here any minute now. I hope dad doesn't find out."




"He won't, sweetie," I assured my newly transformed daughter, "Mommy has her methods."

It's only been a few hours since my loving husband and I helped Mark buy his first car at the TG dealership for his 18th birthday, but it seems that in this reality, we have already settled into our new pervy habit of fucking one of Mark's guy friends from school while my husband was away. I looked into Mark's eye and wondered. Is he also a passenger in his body? Does he know the truth now? I hope he learns to enjoy his new life as I have. It's the only way I've learned to cope with this shift in reality. 




When Nathan finally came, our bodies moved to his cock like magnets. Some otherworldly force compelled us to lick and suck against the will of our minds. Our slutty new personas were just a mask for the inner disgust we felt deep down. Well, kind of, I guess. Getting piped in the pussy did feel good from time to time. Especially when the one doing the fucking was Nathan. My daughter sure did have good taste in men.




After multiple orgasms, Nathan unloaded his warm sticky semen on our faces. Holding Mark's hand, I looked into his eyes again. Through that lustful smile, I knew. I knew Mark was still there. Through all the moaning, screaming, and squealing, he was trapped, just like me. That made me feel less alone, especially after ten years in my new life. It was only a matter of time before Mark's younger brother suffered the same fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment