Thursday, August 27, 2020

Zoom Virus


Another day, another 6 hours of online classes. This whole virus situation wouldn’t be all that bad if my math teachers just knew how to use her damn computer. Gosh, I rather be doing math then sitting here staring at this clueless 50 year old teacher struggle to even turn on her webcam.

As I lean back in my chair I receive a call from my friend Alan who’s also in the class.

“What’s sup man why’d call?”

“I just wanted to know if you were down to hang out after classes are over.”

“No I don’t think so with this whole virus thing around.”

“That’s true, oh speaking about virus, apparently there’s this rumor going around about some computer virus affecting people in zoom calls.”

“Really how so?” I ask surprised.

“I don’t man that’s all I heard about it. Hopefully it affects this zoom call so at least something interesting can happen.”

As if on cue a strange pop up window appears at the top of my screen. I know I’m not the only one getting this when I notice everyone else on the call stops what they’re doing and look at their screens.

“Hey man you seeing this?” I ask Alan.

“Yeah it looks like some weird spiral thing people use to hypnotize.”

At that moment our teacher finally manages to fix her cam and is met by the same pop up on her screen.

“Ok very funny. When I find whoever is doing that there are going to be serious consequ...”

Her voice strangely trails off as her eyes glaze and face becomes blank. I watch in amazement as the same thing happens to others when suddenly I realize, I can’t look away from my screen. My mind becomes fuzzy as golden blonde hair falls over my face. My body shrinks at least 6 inches and my skin becomes extra soft as I grow tits. My dick shrivels into my body to form a new glistening vagina and my clothes disappear. All I’m left in are a pair of white knee high socks.

I now notice similar changes have happened to my classmates and that my once old teacher is now a gorgeous black haired milf.



“Umm class...ok...stay calm no one panic I’m  going to umm...mmmmmmmm...finger my...aching....pussy. Ohh yes ohhhh!”





“Mrs!” a random student replies. “Shouldn’t we...mmmm...uhhh enjoy this moment and.....mmmmm”




"What the hell has gotten into them” I ask Alan, when suddenly I begin to feel extremely horny.

Almost out of no where I gain the irresistible urge to scratch that pleasurable itch found in my newly formed wet folds of skin between my legs. I drop my phone and finger myself vigorously like nothing else mattered in the world but my desire to reach climax, orgasm, and scream in ecstasy as I aggressively cum over and over.



As I’m fingering myself I hear loud moans coming from my dropped phone knowing my former classmates must have fallen into the same situation as me. Left and right hot sexy girls begin to masturbate overcome by these newly obtained feelings of lust.

Once boys, now loud mindless sluts.







Former girls, now new sex driven versions of themselves with no shame in using their vibrators and dildo, that the boys can only dream about using right now, in front of their whole class.







To even a sibling who just happened to be passing by. Now two lovers tasked with pleasuring the other.



Minutes seemed like hours until finally all of us at the exact same moment experience the most out of world orgasm anyone has ever had. Loud screams of satisfaction and joy fill every computer mic while screens display tired yet pleased red faces and panting mouths. Well that’s one way to make class more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment