Friday, May 20, 2022

TG Experience


It was a typical Friday evening for me. Arriving home from work, I decide to pop open my computer and visit my favorite caption site, Open TG Captions. Raising an eyebrow I curiously looked at the menu bar and noticed a new option titled TG Experience. Clicking the button displayed a long list of options on my computer screen.

* Limited Time Offer: 2 free randomly chosen captions for first time users

* $5: Randomly chosen caption

*  $10: 1 small caption of your choice

* $15: 1 medium caption of your choice 

* $20: 1 large caption of your choice

* $25: 1 extra large caption of your choice

***Experience the fantasy of your choosing. Or if you’re daring, not your choosing ;).***

“Experience the fantasy of my choosing or not? What does that even mean?”

My piqued curiosity compelled my hand to click the free option in hopes that my burning questions can be answered. The instant my finger pressed down on the mouse an electrifying feeling pulsated through my groin. I found myself in a kneeling position, legs spread apart, as my new heart shaped ass moved up and down a plastic dildo. 




I wanted to yell, scream, or cry out for help. But all that came out from my plump lips were moans of unwavering pleasure and horniness. Using all the force I could internally muster I tried in vain to stop my busty body from grinding on the plastic cock. To my dismay, some invisible force controlled every movement and action my female body performed. How should I explain it? It was like everything I was forced to do was scripted. Turning my head I looked back for the first time. There was nothing behind me but a wall. But for some reason it felt like I was looking at an audience of people. Hundreds of lust filled eyes aimed at me and my masturbation session.

Eventually I came all over the dildo and sunk to the floor in front of me. I felt so bouncy and voluptuous as my tits melted onto the floor and my bum stuck up in the air. My satisfaction from orgasming lasted for only a minute before  I found myself on top of a bed in what looked like a college dorm. I looked down at myself and was surprised to find my consciousness in an unfamiliar male body. 

Whatever I clicked forced me into the plot of a random caption! This must be the second one. Since I’m currently in a male body my transformation is yet to come. It could be caused by literally anything! Transformation methods from captions I have read begin to race through my mind. It could be a magic dildo, coin, device, virus, supernatural occurrence….-

Without warning the door of my college dorm swung completely open with tremendous force. 

“Or a stranger!!!!”

“I was expecting a threesome with your roommate but I guess you alone will have to do! A nerdy college slut like you should be enough to satisfy me,” the naked man chuckled as his cock doubled in size. 

My most desired fantasy was actually coming true!!! My heart raced and pounded as his last sentence left his lips. I knew the endless extent of his god like powers and that those last words were the cue for my transformation to begin and my fate to be sealed. I sat on my bed with nervous anticipation but also with sexual excitement as I still wondered how it felt to be transformed against your will and forced to do something that will feel so wrong but also so right. 

Well I didn’t have to wait long as I transformed exactly into what he desired. A nerdy college slut bent to his will. My new sexy body started to threaten the stranger but I wanted it. I wanted the mental change to overtake me!




Suddenly a powerful emotion rushed through my body. Staring at his cock filled me with a pure and yearning love for him. A love so powerful I practically worshipped him. At this point in time I just enjoyed the rest of the ride as I let him have his way with me. It was a dream come true. A dream I never wanted to wake up from. 

“On your back slut!! When I cum you will have an hour long orgasm that won’t stop and only increase in intensity as the minutes go by! Get ready slut!!!”



Clenching my sheets and closing my eyelids as my eyes rolled back into my head, I yelled out in pleasure as my petite body squirmed in pure bliss. I didn’t realize the stranger left until I heard more moans from outside my college dorm window. The stranger must be messing with more victims in this story. When I’m out of this cap, I’m for sure going to thank the author for letting this character have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment