Monday, January 2, 2023

The Completionist and the Wizard

 


As a completionist, I pride myself on earning all achievements possible when playing video games. I don't care how many hours it takes or the difficulty of the game; that feeling of gleeful satisfaction as I look upon 100% on my computer screen, in the end, makes it all worth it. My friends don't share the same passion I have for earning digital trophies and often complain that I don't have time to play some of their favorite online games, mainly first-person shooter games, with them. My desire for more games to complete has even driven me to search for numerous indie and low-key titles that no one has ever heard of. With so many games in my mental catalog of "I'll play that one soon," I have lost track of their names.


One such indie game stuck out like a sore thumb in my mind, though. The name had something to do with TG or something, but that wasn't the important thing. I particularly remember one of the achievement descriptions saying, "earn this within the month of purchase, or all other achievements will be locked." 


My eyes drift to the corner of my screen, and my heart sinks as I see December 31 displayed as plain as day. Having purchased this game on the 1st, I quickly boot up the game in a panic. In utter dismay, I see that the achievement is a multiplayer achievement that requires hours of grinding. With only 5 minutes until midnight, I invite the only player online to a boosting session. 


Wizard_Tg_Warlock: "Hey bud, I'm the creator of this game, next time, don't try to cheat the system. Have fun trying to complete this new and exclusive achievement by the end of January! All instructions should come naturally to your pretty little head. Good luck slut ;)."


11:55

A warm tingly sensation begins to grow within my sock-covered toes. Eventually, the fuzzy feeling starts to crawl slowly under my pants and up my legs. I look down at my feet with confused eyes but see nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly, the sensation pauses for a moment at my thighs before violently shooting up the rest of my body like a knife cutting through butter. I let out a loud gasp before my body freezes up completely.


11:56

Still staring at my feet, I see my socks and pants dissolve into thin air. The hairs on my legs and feet start to fall off, leaving them smooth and dainty as my limbs shrink and become more slender. Months of leg workouts disappear before my eyes and are replaced by killer, sexy legs.  


11:57

Next up, my gray boxers twist and reconfigure into pink girly panties, stretched by the bulge of my dick. The uncomfortable squeeze lasts only a second before I orgasm and drench my panties in my hot sticky cum. The panties offered some coverage of my genital transformation, but in the end, I vividly sensed the wetness of my seed running down my legs and dripping onto the floor, along with the emptiness between my legs.


11:58

The smoothing of my stomach and fat accumulation in my ass, however, take my mind off my pussy just long enough for me to see tits sprout from my nipples and hips widen. The few inches of cushioning lifting me in my seat from my ass cancel out the inches I lost in height. I think my arms experienced a similar change as my legs, but I couldn't be sure from my silky blonde hair in the way of my eyes.


11:59

My numbing face verifies that my metamorphosis is almost at an end. I can't see these few changes, but I acutely feel my cheeks, lips, nose, chin, forehead, and ears morph into a cute face to match my new sex. Finally, some colorful leggings and a pink top matching my panties cover my body and signify the end of my physical transformation.


12:00

Notice I said physical. A tingle overtakes my mind like hundreds of pens and needles massaging my brain. At the same time, my loins begin to burn with desire, and my heart races as butterflies flutter within me.


I turn on my mic to curse the guy who did this to me, but instead, I let out a barrage of lustful moans and screams as my hand instinctively fingers my moist cunt.




I stripped as quickly as possible as a burning and passionate desire to climax made me forget about everything else. I had to...I needed to cum!! It's my first milestone in achieving my ultimate goal! With one final stroke of a finger, I finally burst as high levels of oxytocin flood every nerve and muscle in my body. I gasp, moan, shake, and squirm in pleasure as a feeling of satisfaction warms my heart and forces me to smile. No ordinary game achievement can ever match this feeling!


Upon finishing my steamy masturbation session, I still felt horny and ditzy. The subtle subliminal message in my mind still urged me to complete my ultimate goal. Only then will I be able to return to normal levels of intelligence and libido. However, I will still be forced to live out the rest of my days as a hot blonde. With only 31 days left, I knew I needed a big black cock to fuck me silly next. Good thing my neighbor is down for some tight white bitch pussy.




Needless




to




say




Getting fucked in at least 100 different ways was not an easy task.




I never did turn back to my old body. If I'm being completely honest, I don't really mind. Those 31 days of unending sex taught me that life as a sexy and slutty woman is just so much better than the life of a gamer perfectionist. With my intelligence back and somewhat tamed horniness, I learned that my friends hired this wizard to prank me and ease me into my new life. I say he did a pretty good job. I even asked the wizard myself to grant me one wish as well. I turned all of my friends into guys with huge black cocks and ensured that they were always lusting over me.




Let's see how many ways these guys can dominate me in bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment